What does a front-end engineer do?
Deepthi Nishanth & Nishanth Gopinathan, both Electronics and Communication Engineering graduates with thorough knowledge in Mainframe and Midrange systems as well as human resource management systems (HRMS), Financial Management Solutions (FMS), supply chain management (SCM), customer relationship management (CRM), and enterprise performance management (EPM), are our leading front-end engineers (also called front-end web developers or designers) and they are in charge of selecting, installing and testing the user interface elements of most of the websites that we create/redesign/maintain. As the front-end developers, it is their jobs to focuses on the look and feel of the site, along with its functionality. With the advent of modern mobile devices that connect to the internet, they have acquired the skills necessary to develop websites that are not only accessible on mobile devices, but to optimize any existing site to work well on smaller screen sizes and load faster while using mobile data. And here is a secret – they are adept in their roles as back-end developers too!
The typical job duties for front-end web engineers/developers include:
- Working with clients to develop ideas for a new website or renovating an existing website.
- Understanding the information that a site will contain and help develop a plan for structuring and presenting that information throughout the site.
- Selecting, optimizing and, in some cases, creating graphic elements for a site.
- Developing prototypes for a site that can be shown to clients for their consideration and approval.
- Coding a site and then testing it for functionality.
- Monitoring sites to determine whether they are performing as expected and making corrections and adjustments as necessary.
The Bottom-line: If you are looking for not just a beautiful and working website, but also ideas that can transform your business into the next level, work with us! We are bringing nearly 25 years of experience working with clients and businesses with varied backgrounds and different industries and know what is required for succeeding in this competitive market.
We use the latest industry standard professional design tools. We have a broad range of web experience from simple static web sites to dynamic database driven sites that work on all devices and platforms. PixvieweR™ has in-house skills to define your requirements, and develop them into creative and usable solutions. Contact Us →