Clean and compelling Realty websites are a great way for real estate agents to build an online portfolio of listings without learning how to code, or depending on third-party companies. Give your visitors an option to browse through properties with a map or even use Radius Search, so they can search within places they like. Our sites fully support the WPML plugin in case you want to display your content in multiple languages.
Our primary focus:
- Affordable Price: Our pricing is based on the number of sites needed, and it is always a per-website price. The features you want and the level of customization, will directly affect the total price.
- Templates and editors: We will show you attractive templates and you make the choice even before we start working. Once the site is done, the intuitive back-end editor will help you add or edit and do further customizations on your own.
- Video and photo integration: The site will easily allow admins or users (as the case is) to easily add these multimedia elements. The beauty of the site depends on what you add, so have an artistically inclined person keep an eye on what is uploaded.
- Mobile optimization: The average real estate buyer is mobile, so a mobile-friendly website is essential for effective marketing. And that is why all our sites use Responsive Web Design (RWD) and is optimized for mobile devices.
- SEO optimization: As organic traffic is a major lead source, SEO optimization—creating content and design to ensure sites rank in search engine results—is key to listing pages being found by potential leads. While we add SEO plugins to help make your site better, it is up to you to keep using it. For an additional price we can take care of SEO for you.
- Reporting tools: Agents can only improve site performance if they have access to performance metrics like website traffic and link click-through rates. Given its importance, we hook your site up with Google Analytics and use plugins that give you daily or monthly traffic views on your backend itself.
- CRM: An effective customer relationship manager (CRM) is necessary so agents can track leads throughout the sales process, increasing the likelihood of closing a transaction. We will install plugins of your choice of the CRMs that you favor.
- Marketing tools: Marketing tools like drip email campaigns, autoresponders, and text messages help agents stay in front of the buyer. Every effort is taken from our part to hook you up with tools you are comfortable with and will be useful for you in the long run.
- Customer service: Customer service is critical for real estate agents especially for those who do not have a lot of technical experience. Therefore, we do our best not to be there for you 24/7 in case of a technical emergency, as well as add plugins – from chat boxes to appointment booking widgets – that will help you keep in touch with your prospective clients.
Fully Responsive, Retina Ready, Visual Composer, Revolution Slider, Contact Forms, Powerful Admin Panel, Parallax & Video Backgrounds, Custom Modules, Typography Options, Analytics. etc.
Choice of Listing Templates, Multiple Property Templates, Agent Details Template, Property Settings, Advanced Search, Powerful Filters that allow your clients to fine-tune their search results and focus on the details that matter the most, Property PDF allow your visitors to print paper-friendly versions of property pages so they can refer to them later offline, Built-in Floor Plans, Agent Contact Forms, Favorite Properties, easy-to-use Mortgage Calculator widget, Property Stats, Walkscore powered by the Walkscore API, Gallery Images and much more for your Realty Website.
Offer your agents custom subscription levels by varying the number of featured and regular listings, Charge per listing submission, offer monthly packages or don’t charge anything at all – the choice is yours, Receive payments with PayPal, Stripe or bank transfer, Both you and your agents are able to login and submit property listings from the front of your Realty website, Issue invoices, bill your members, track all the necessary financial data and be at ease with bookkeeping, Allow your members to use their social media accounts so they can subscribe and login to your Property website fast, No need to install additional plugins to handle money. Send and receive payments straight out of the box.